Hi Mike,

Mike Ruocco wrote:
> Hello,
>

> We are having a problem with Xwiki 2.0.2. Everything was working for a few
> days but now when people go to edit their pages they do not get a drop down
> for the Edit button. You can only click edit and it brings you to the Wysiwyg
> editor. If there are links to other pages in the page we are editing and when
> we try to save you get the below error. When you try to switch to Wiki edit
> mode on the right hand side you get the same error.  How can we fix this??
> Really need some help here. Let me know if you need more info.

Check if the user profile is set to simple edit mode. Try switching to
advanced edit mode instead. See
http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Features/PageEditing#HSimpleandAdvancededitionmodes

Even in simple edit mode you can force the Edit button to load the wiki
editor by going to Administration > General and setting "Default Editor
to use" to Text.

Also, it's good to know that you can also force the wiki editor by using
a URL like edit/Space/Page?editor=wiki .

> Thanks
>

> content: Exception while parsing HTML

Regarding the WYSIWYG issue, can you tell me what browser are you using
and, if the issue is easily reproducible, can you give me an example of
wiki text that fails to be saved by the WYSIWYG editor?

Thanks,
Marius