Hi,

I've had some difficulties coping with the new menu structure, here are my
observations:

1. Edit / Export / More Actions menus are cool :)

2. I really miss the sliding menu bar. Now I have to scroll to the top of
the page whenever I want to do something. May be it's just my resistance to
change, but I felt uncomfortable.

3. I'm unable to understand the basis for grouping create space / watch /
admin actions under xwiki menu. Made me a little confused when I was looking
for administration link. I like the old administration menu.

4. If I have a space like "MySuperSpace", the space menu looks like
"MYSPECIALSPACE" which I felt uncomfortable.

This is just how I felt.

Thanks.

- Asiri