Hi Florin,

I have checked the latest version and french accents work well. I
might add that the fix was done very quickly.

My Windows XP regional setting is set to English-Ca, all my
applications are in english but we communicate in french ;-). In the
next few days, I will reinstall XWiki with the latest XOffice plugin
and document the problems on your tracking system.

Best Regards
Simon Glet