Hi,

Did:
- source of inheritance is per rights;
- local source of inheritance: if the a right is allowed to anyone else at
the same level, it is implicitly disallowed for any others;
- inheritance from upper levels / groups.

Please see if I put the rights correctly:
Wiki Level:
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Rights41Wiki
Space Level:
http://incubator.myxwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Improvements/Rights41Space