[Ricardo Rodriguez] eBioTIC. wrote:
> Thomas Mortagne wrote:
>
>> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 16:56, Thomas Mortagne
>> <thomas.morta...@xwiki.com> wrote:

>>> Yes corrupted attachments can't break Lucene indexing AFAIK.

>>> That weird because this error is because storage returned an error to
>>> Lucene plugin.

>> Maybe you recreated the Lucene index as i suggested in another before
>> seeing this one.
>>

> I've recreated the index several times (completely removed
> /tmp/xwiki/lucene folder and restarted the servlet container) before and
> after deleting broken attachments. I've also removed those documents
> reported by Lucene as having problems with them. Three PDF files and
> three Excel xlsb files. I can download them from the wiki and open them
> without problems. Now, no more "error getting content of attachment"
> errors, but I got many warns. I've started a different thread when I've
> posted a link to a short catalina.out file.
>
> It is available here (3,6Mb):
>
> http://ftp.ebiotic.net/fromPeat/catalina.out.201010211227.txt
>
> The new thread is this one... http://markmail.org/message/gqnyxq7ivevka2l5
>
> I don't know if both things are related: Lucene not working and Java
> using 100% processor, but there are a lot of Lucene related warnings in
> catalina.out.

Let me add another reference even though you have already seen it for
sure in the list...

http://markmail.org/thread/ic23r5bxv5ogt3rg

I don't know if it has been better or worse to open several thread on
what could be related. I was trying to be as precise as possible in the
identification of the problems. Thanks!