I tried redirecting in a scheduler script. I wrote:
{{groovy}}
response.sendRedirect(xwiki.getURL("ETVCCorrespondenceCode.CronJobProgrammingCode"));
{{/groovy}}

After this I started to using scheduler. First, I tried to trigger my job
(as I understand - this button starts execution of script immediately). This
give me error:
Error number 90012 in 5: com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.scheduler.SchedulerPlugin:
Error occured while trying to trigger job ETVCCorrespondenceJob
Wrapped Exception: The job (DEFAULT.xwiki:Scheduler.ETVCCorrespondenceJob_0)
referenced by the trigger does not exist.
Looks like program cannot find job ETVCCorrespondenceJob_0 - but my job
named ETVCCorrespondenceJob without "_0". what is "_0" - I don't know. I
tried to rename my job to ETVCCorrespondenceJob_0 - but also give me error
but with ETVCCorrespondenceJob_0_0 ...
I cannot understand this error. This error exists also, if I write ANY
script (also empty script field).

Ok ... I tried to schedule my job. I putted small interval (30 seconds) - I
don't see any results (no emails in my mailbox) - but computer processor
gets high CPU (100%). I saw - java process giving this. I restarted my
ApplicationServer (Glassfish) - all is ok for the next time, when I tried to
schedule my job for 30 seconds interval. No any errors or special message in
a logs ...

I am not a professional in these and I cannot understand - this is my
problem (maybe I doing something wrong) or is it bugs?