Paul Libbrecht wrote:

>>> Thanks beforehand!
>>> Eugen
>>>

>> Yes, but note that the URL will be fetched without any session
>> information, so if the requested page is private (not visible for
>> guests), it won't work.
>
> or call http://user:passw...@host:port/xwiki/bin/view/Space/Name

Paul, can you give exactly example? What I should write in a scheduler field
- "Job script"?
Because of I tried different variants - but without results.

Also, I rewrited my original code from velocity to groovy. I tested my
groovy rewrited code in a another xwiki page - all is working fine. But when
I putted this groovy code to the scheduler - no any actions. Looks like,
that scheduler don't work at all, but standart xwiki watchlists - working
... I cannot understand nothing. Maybe somebody can help me. I attached my
groovy code (as I said - from another xwiki page - this code working fine).
http://xwiki.475771.n2.nabble.com/file/n5667864/groovy_code.txt
groovy_code.txt
Also, my original question (how need to call velocity code from groovy code
in a scheduler) also is interesting for me.

Thanks beforehand
Eugen Colesnicov