Eugen Colesnicov wrote:

> ... another bad thing - after this (manually triggered or automatically
> triggered the job) the CPU for the JAVA process goes to 100%. No any logs
> in a jvm or application logs ... - all look like as normal.

I found what is it!!! I am writing groovy code in a job page with {{groovy}}
at the beginning and {{/groovy}} at the end of script. If I do like this -
process JAVA.EXE goes to 100%. I simply deleted {{groovy}} and {{/groovy}}
and my full groovy script, which I rewritted from my original velocity and
pasted in a scheduler job page - started to work.

Also I checked this 100% processor using variant at another machine, with
another configuration - same situation. Very strange, but I think need to
make some notes in a scheduler - that users shouldn't use {{groovy}} at the
beginning and {{/groovy}} at the end of script.

But, calling velocity or groovy script from scheduler script doesn't work
... I think, I wrote something wrong. Can somebody give me exactly example?

Thanks beforehand
Eugen Colesnicov