Hi Joris,

On Feb 2, 2011, at 3:53 PM, Joris Dirks wrote:

> When I create a live table and some of the objects shown have empty
> values, the table shows: "emptyvalue" for those fields. In the
> documentation I can't find a way to make a nicer presentation (e.g.
> show "-" or just a blank field). Does someone have a solution for
> replacing the word "emptyvalue", preferably per livetable settings?

Two things:

1/ I'd also like to have a better default translation for Empty values. Ideally
an empty string would be great
2/ See
http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable+Macro#HHowdoItranslate22emptyvalue22foundincells

> I've written an example:
> https://wiki.noiv.nl/xwiki/bin/view/Sandbox/ClassBugsLivetable

It's not a bug but I agree it could be improved (see my point 1) above) ;)