Great response time :)

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:16 PM, Vincent Massol <vinc...@massol.net> wrote:
> Hi Joris,
>
> On Feb 2, 2011, at 3:53 PM, Joris Dirks wrote:
>
>> When I create a live table and some of the objects shown have empty
>> values, the table shows: "emptyvalue" for those fields. In the
>> documentation I can't find a way to make a nicer presentation (e.g.
>> show "-" or just a blank field). Does someone have a solution for
>> replacing the word "emptyvalue", preferably per livetable settings?
>
> Two things:
>
> 1/ I'd also like to have a better default translation for Empty values.
> Ideally an empty string would be great

I agree. Will create JIRA issue.

> 2/ See
> http://extensions.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Extension/Livetable+Macro#HHowdoItranslate22emptyvalue22foundincells

Thanks for the answer, was afraid it would come to using the
translation engine. Will look into creating a Document Resource Bundle
later, as the link you created was empty ([[>>]])

>> I've written an example:
>> https://wiki.noiv.nl/xwiki/bin/view/Sandbox/ClassBugsLivetable
>
> It's not a bug but I agree it could be improved (see my point 1) above) ;)

I wasn't implying, the aforementioned example was created to trace
another bug (a period or a backslash in a value giving unexpected/no
results) but that's for another time ;)