Hi Andreas,

This was very helpful.
Indeed it requires including the document in each page. (except for pages that
are object based; like Blog) then it only requires the Sheet/Template document
I wonder if there is not a Sheet/Template like document where you could include
this

thx
Gerritjan

Op 10 mei 2011, om 22:29 heeft Andreas Hahn het volgende geschreven: