Hi all,

I personally fixed a few bugs in xoffice at the start of the year, which was
released in XOffice 1.1.  That was a long time ago, and we have not been
using xoffice in the meantime (not building documentation yet).  Now it is
time to use it, and I'm having a lot of trouble.

I would post a bug to JIRA if it were a single problem, but it appears that
xoffice is fundamentally broken as I can't go longer than 30 seconds without
hitting a road block.
Does anyone use it?

* For some pages with images, when I click Edit, the text appears with blank
boxes for the images.

* I am able to do the following: I edit a text-only page, and copy-paste in
an image, then click Publish.  Stop and restart Word, and it is able to Edit
the page WITH THE IMAGE correctly.  Seems strange that it works for this
page, but not the other.

* Some pages cannot be edited.  I click Edit and it either doesn't seem to
hear the button click, OR it will pop up "Opening page..." progress dialog,
which never disappears.

These are serious roadblock bugs, am I the only one seeing this, or is this
so buggy that noone else is using it regularly?

This is version 1.1 (released early 2011), with Word 2010, on Vista, freshly
installed with not much else on the laptop.

thanks
Paul