Thanks will try that on when I get back on Monday ...

-----Original Message-----
From: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] On Behalf Of
Marius Dumitru Florea
Sent: 06 January 2012 12:25
To: XWiki Users
Subject: Re: [xwiki-users] Insert link on wysiwyg editor

The code used to retrieve the list of recently modified pages is this
https://github.com/xwiki/xwiki-platform/blob/xwiki-platform-3.2/xwiki-platfo
rm-core/xwiki-platform-wysiwyg/xwiki-platform-wysiwyg-server/src/main/java/o
rg/xwiki/wysiwyg/server/internal/wiki/AbstractWikiService.java#L97
. You can try to execute it separately in Groovy to see what's the problem.
You can start with http://pastebin.com/Yj8kQ3qU which works fine for me (put
it in a wiki page).

Hope this helps,
Marius