Recommendations about DB & Container depend on Your scenario of XWiki using
... For example, if you will have many and large attachments - need to
switch XWiki to "file-system attachments storage" or to use another database
(not MySQL) - this is my opinion.

My experience with big attachments - from the begging I have Windows +
Glassfish + Oracle (attachments stored in DB), after I migrated for Linux +
MySQL + Tomcat, but with file-system attachments storage - and right now I
prefer this variant - more speed and "lightness" ...

But, in any case, Your selection is not bad variant for production using
(for example comparative to other java servlets). Also you should
understand, that XWiki - it is not a BIG-BIG system, for example, likes MS
SharePoint. Same results & more speed you can get with more simple hardware
& software...

--
Best regards
Eugen Colesnicov