Hello,

I'm still finding it difficult to get my xwiki working, can anyone help
me.

I have installed MySQL, created DB using command "Create Database
xwiki_db;"
Installed Tomcat, home directory " C:\Program Files\Tomcat_Home"
Copyied Xwiki*.war files in to "C:\Program
Files\Tomcat_Home\webapps\Xwiki"
Copied "mysql-connector-java-5.1.24-bin.jar" to Lib folders

I have configured the hibernate.cfg.xml but it does not work keep
getting error:

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error
number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading
document [xwiki:XWiki.TagClass]
Wrapped Exception: Could not parse configuration:
/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml

Hibernate.cfg.xml

<property
name="connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/xwiki_db?useServerPrepStmts
=false&amp;useUnicode=true&amp;characterEncoding=UTF-8</property>
    <property name="connection.username">admin1</property>
    <property name="connection.password">admin1</property>
    <property
name="connection.driver_class">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</property>
    <property
name="dialect">org.hibernate.dialect.MySQL5InnoDBDialect</property>
    <property name="dbcp.ps.maxActive">20</property>
    <mapping resource="xwiki.hbm.xml"/>
    <mapping resource="feeds.hbm.xml"/>
    <mapping resource="activitystream.hbm.xml"/>

Not sure what im doing wrong, can someone help me configure xml file.

Many thanks,
Hirji