Hi,

After installing TomCat7 + Mysql.
Created blank DB in mysql.
Configured hibernate.cfg.xml

But now I get error below. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
Xml file attached.

HTTP Status 500 - com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0:
Could not initialize main XWiki context

--------

type Exception report

message com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not
initialize main XWiki context

description The server encountered an internal error that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.

exception

javax.servlet.ServletException: com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error
number 3 in 0: Could not initialize main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading
document [xwiki:XWiki.TagClass]
Wrapped Exception: Could not parse configuration:
/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processException(RequestProces
sor.java:535)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr
ocessor.java:433)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
236)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1196)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doGet(ActionServlet.java:414)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:621)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:728)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.ActionFilter.doFilter(ActionFilter.java:120)

org.xwiki.wysiwyg.server.filter.ConversionFilter.doFilter(ConversionFilt
er.java:144)

com.xpn.xwiki.plugin.webdav.XWikiDavFilter.doFilter(XWikiDavFilter.java:
66)

org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SavedRequestRestorerFilter.
doFilter(SavedRequestRestorerFilter.java:208)

org.xwiki.container.servlet.filters.internal.SetCharacterEncodingFilter.
doFilter(SetCharacterEncodingFilter.java:111)

root cause

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3 in 0: Could not initialize
main XWiki context
Wrapped Exception: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while reading
document [xwiki:XWiki.TagClass]
Wrapped Exception: Could not parse configuration:
/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:418)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getXWiki(XWiki.java:487)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:136)
        com.xpn.xwiki.web.XWikiAction.execute(XWikiAction.java:116)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processActionPerform(RequestPr
ocessor.java:431)

[...]

com.xpn.xwiki.XWikiException: Error number 3202 in 3: Exception while
reading document [xwiki:XWiki.TagClass]
Wrapped Exception: Could not parse configuration:
/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml

com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore
.java:876)

com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiCacheStore.loadXWikiDoc(XWikiCacheStore.java:29
0)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getDocument(XWiki.java:1429)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getDocument(XWiki.java:1472)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.initializeMandatoryClasses(XWiki.java:828)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.initXWiki(XWiki.java:798)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.<init>(XWiki.java:739)
        com.xpn.xwiki.XWiki.getMainXWiki(XWiki.java:398)
[...]

org.hibernate.HibernateException: Could not parse configuration:
/WEB-INF/hibernate.cfg.xml

org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:2246)

org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.configure(Configuration.java:2158)

com.xpn.xwiki.store.hibernate.DefaultHibernateSessionFactory$1.configure
(DefaultHibernateSessionFactory.java:105)

com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.initHibernate(XWikiHibernate
BaseStore.java:211)

com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateBaseStore.checkHibernate(XWikiHibernat
eBaseStore.java:607)

com.xpn.xwiki.store.XWikiHibernateStore.loadXWikiDoc(XWikiHibernateStore
.java:749)

[...]

org.dom4j.DocumentException: Error on line 47 of document  : A DOCTYPE
is not allowed in content. Nested exception: A DOCTYPE is not allowed in
content.
        org.dom4j.io.SAXReader.read(SAXReader.java:482)

org.hibernate.cfg.Configuration.doConfigure(Configuration.java:2238)

[...]

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache
Tomcat/7.0.37 logs.

--------

Apache Tomcat/7.0.37

Regards,