On Mar 29, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Jeremie BOUSQUET <jeremie.bousq...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Me again ... :-)
> With fixed version of packager plugin, things go better now. XWiki is
> downloaded and launched, my test browses to the page as I expect.
>
> Problem is that when browsing to my page, I can see the following in the
> html content logged by the build:

> technical information related to this error">Unknown macro: velocity[...]
>
> In fact, it seems wiki is running, but can't find any macro ... I tried to
> add a dependency on xwiki-enterprise-ui-all xar, but with same result. I'm
> not sure of what could be missing ?

I think I've noticed a bug related to this. For ex in my contrib project I
depend on org.xwiki.platform:xwiki-platform-administration-ui. I was surprised
when running my func test that the admin screen was missing the velocity and
include macros for example. The reason I think is because in
xwiki-platform-administration-ui the deps on velocity and include macros are of
scope "runtime".

So IMO there's a bug in PackageMojo: it should draw transitive dependencies for
the "runtime" scope.

I'll look into this.

However as Thomas said, you need to add the **direct** deps you need at runtime.

[snip]