Another one: I'm debugging a livetable display, that shows empty rows
instead of expected values.
The issue I have seems to drill down to the fact that "$request.limit"
resolves to "10" (well, the limit value), while "$request.get('limit')"
resolves to null. Also, "$request.reqNo" equals "1" as expected, but
"$util.parseInt($request.reqNo)" is null.
I'm pretty sure that works on a standard XE, so there must be some magical
spice missing in my dependencies (or configuration ?), in relation with
velocity and bindings ...
Do you know what could be that magical spice ?

Thanks,
Jeremie