Hi Ricardo

I just realised that the problem is, that there are more than two comments.
So the query will find two comments that satisfies your ristrictions, even
though there are more objects which do not.
So e.g. comm1 and comm2 are both objects of the type

XWD_ID:416379378
Gender:xxxxxxxx
Withdrawal:20121017
Formely:XWiki.XWikiIDISE001

The solution is to write a query like this (unfortunately I can't tell you
the exact XWQL syntax, I'm not even sure if this is possible in XWQL. So
this is just pseudo code):
.... and comm1.comment like '%$doc.title%' and 0=(select count(*) .....
where comm2.comment not like '%Withdrawal:2011%')

I hope this is possible and you (or somebody else) knows or finds the exact
syntax

Edo