Hi.

I'm not sure I really understood what you need to do, but let me propose a
solution anyway.

I think what you need is to get the all the documents that contains
comments with "%doc.title%" content and where there is NO comment with
'%Withdrawal:2011% in the content.

So, that's how I would solve the problem:

#set ($xwlquery1 = "FROM doc.object(XWiki.
XWikiComments) AS commWHERE  doc.translation = 0 AND  and comm.comment LIKE
:doctitle AND doc.fullName NOT IN (SELECT doc2.fullName FROM Document doc2,
doc2.object(XWiki.XWikiComments) comm2 WHERE comm2.comment LIKE
'%Withdrawal:2011%')")
#set($results = $services.query.xwql($xwqlquery1).bindValue('doctitle',
"%${doc.title}%"))

I didn't test it but it should work.

Louis-Marie.