Hello People,

How are you?

I am creating a new wiki that will support 2 kind of documents - the default
(empty page) and a ProcedureClass (procedure template).
Each space in the wiki will contain the two kinds of documents and I want to
show them separately in the Webhome. Then if I enter in space A, the webhome
will show two list of documents, the default and the Procedures.

My idea is to build 2 livetable in the webhome page in each space. The first
livetable will contain the Default Documents and the second one will contain
the procedures documents of that space.
I could build the livetable of the class document with the code below, BUT I
couldn't think in a way to build a livetable to show only the "default
documents(pages)" because I couldn't identify if the default document has a
unique class like the procedure (ProcedimentoOperacionalClass).

Anyone has some suggestion?

{{velocity}}
#set ($columnsProperties = {
  'doc.title': {"type":"text","size":20,"link":"view"},
  'doc.author': {"type":"text","size":10,"link":"author"}
})

#set ($options = {
  'className': 'XWiki.ProcedimentoOperacionalClass',
  'resultPage': 'XWiki.LiveTableResults',
  'rowCount': 15,
  'maxPages': 10,
  'selectedColumn': 'doc.title',
  'defaultOrder': 'asc',
  'extraParams' : '&space=Reles'
})
#set ($columns = ['doc.title', 'doc.author'])
#livetable('bug' $columns $columnsProperties $options)
{{/velocity}}

Thank you,
Danilo