-----Mensagem original-----
De: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Em nome de Marius
Dumitru Florea
Enviada em: terça-feira, 3 de setembro de 2013 06:54
Para: XWiki Users
Assunto: Re: [xwiki-users] RES: Information Organization Challenge

On Mon, Sep 2, 2013 at 5:32 PM, Danilo Amaral de Oliveira
<danilo.olive...@energisa.com.br> wrote:
> Exactly Vincent.
>
> I want to show the table with the documents of a specific space except the
> documents based on the "ProcedimentoOperacionalClass"
> I wrote the following code below but the search is returning 0 results.:
>
> Livetable page:
> {{velocity}}
> #set($collist = ["doc.name","doc.date", "doc.author"]) #set($colprops
> = {
>                   "doc.name" : { "type" : "text" , "size" : 30, "link" :
> "view"},
>                   "doc.date" : { "type" : "date" },
>                   "doc.author" : { "type" : "text", "link" : "author"}
>                   })
> #set($options = {
>                 "resultPage":"Reles.gridFilterJSON",
>                  "translationPrefix" : "xe.index.",
>                  "rowCount": 15 })
> #livetable("alldocs" $collist $colprops $options)
>
> #set($showLeftPanels = 0)
> #set($showRightPanels = 0)
> {{/velocity}}
>
> JSONpage:
> {{include document="XWiki.LiveTableResultsMacros" /}}
>
> {{velocity wiki="false"}}

> #gridresultwithfilter($request.classname $request.collist.split(",")
> "", "  and doc.space='Reles' and doc.name <> 'WebHome' and doc.name <>
> 'WebPreferences' and doc.className <> 'ProcedimentoOperacionalClass'")

replace doc.className <> 'ProcedimentoOperacionalClass' with:

doc.fullName not in (select doc.fullName from XWikiDocument doc, BaseObject as
obj where doc.fullName = obj.name and obj.className =
'SpaceName.ProcedimentoOperacionalClass')

and replace "SpaceName" with the space were ProcedimentoOperacionalClass is
located.

> {{/velocity}}
>

> In the fact, I don't know exactly how to get the class of a specific document
> to compare the value.
> Is Anyone know how to get the class of a specific object?

You're mixing things. A class is defined by a single document (e.g.
ProcedimentoOperacionalClass, ProcedureClass). You can view it as a data type.
And you can have 0 or more documents that have objects of that type (i.e.
instances of that class). More over documents can have multiple objects of
different types. So something like "doc.className <>
'ProcedimentoOperacionalClass'" doesn't make sense unless you want to exclude
the document that defines the class, but I think you want to exclude the
documents that have objects of that type (ProcedimentoOperacionalClass).

Hope this helps,
Marius