Exactly Vincent.

I want to show the table with the documents of a specific space except the
documents based on the "ProcedimentoOperacionalClass"
I wrote the following code below but the search is returning 0 results.:

Livetable page:
{{velocity}}
#set($collist = ["doc.name","doc.date", "doc.author"])
#set($colprops = {
                  "doc.name" : { "type" : "text" , "size" : 30, "link" :
"view"},
                  "doc.date" : { "type" : "date" },
                  "doc.author" : { "type" : "text", "link" : "author"}
                  })
#set($options = {
                "resultPage":"Reles.gridFilterJSON",
                 "translationPrefix" : "xe.index.",
                 "rowCount": 15 })
#livetable("alldocs" $collist $colprops $options)

#set($showLeftPanels = 0)
#set($showRightPanels = 0)
{{/velocity}}

JSONpage:
{{include document="XWiki.LiveTableResultsMacros" /}}

{{velocity wiki="false"}}
#gridresultwithfilter($request.classname $request.collist.split(",") "", "  and
doc.space='Reles' and doc.name <> 'WebHome' and doc.name <> 'WebPreferences'
and doc.className <> 'ProcedimentoOperacionalClass'")
{{/velocity}}

In the fact, I don't know exactly how to get the class of a specific document
to compare the value.
Is Anyone know how to get the class of a specific object?

Thank you.
Danilo