-----Mensagem original-----
De: users-boun...@xwiki.org [mailto:users-boun...@xwiki.org] Em nome de Manuel
Smeria
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2013 05:41
Para: XWiki Users
Assunto: Re: [xwiki-users] XWiki 5.1 translated to Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)

Hello all,

During the last few days I have been testing XWiki 5.2M1 in Brazilian
Portuguese and searched for missing translations.
I was extremely happy when I saw that almost all of the keys were translated.
Great job !
There are still 19 keys that aren't translated and I would like to ask anyone
who has time to help translate them.
It shouldn't take long for someone who knows the language well enough.

Here are the links with the missing translations:

   -

http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Wysiwyg/WYSIWYGEditorCoreParametrizedResources?action=viewempty&language=pt_BR
   -

http://l10n.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/Platform/XWikiXWikiSyntax?action=viewempty&language=pt_BR