Thanks Vincent!

The hobby? I am trying to find a way of collecting technical documentation for
system support purposes. I don't have the capacity to do it at work, and seeing
as how I love to try out "new" tools I decided to give it a go in my free time
- which kind of makes it a hobby :-)

So, no bombs - can I write that in a mail without it being filtered out by the
NSA??????

Best regards,

Gavan Collett