XWiki Crew,

The Open Source Initiative (www.opensource.org) would like to migrate from our current wiki, Dokuwiki, to XWiki. The goal of the effort is to increase participation and collaboration among the broader open source community through a platform that enables distributed groups to readily find and contribute to the efforts of the OSI.

The wiki will be used (edited) by internal OSI staff, the Board of Directors and OSI members (individuals, partners on various projects, representatives from affiliate organizations and our corporate sponsors). While we hope to see increasing use, currently the realistic number of accounts would be less than 50 and actual authors/editors would be around 20.

Per you instructions, I (username: Patrick Masson) have registered at wiki.org. We would request our server name to be, 'osi.mywiki.org'

Thank you,
Patrick

--