Hi Patrick,

It’s nice to see your interest in XWiki :)

While the xwiki.org project would be very happy to host you on myxwiki.org,
I’ve also discussed with the XWiki SAS company (http://xwiki.com) which offers
professional hosting and they’d be happy to offer a free hosting should you be
interested (in recognition of your important in the open source world ;)).

It might be better for you since myxwiki.org is a testing platform as mentioned
on http://myxwiki.org with no uptime warranty.

Let me know which one your prefer.

Thanks
-Vincent Massol