I do not know about the internals of the LDAP-stuff, but at least I know where
the password is stroed in the DB :)

> Hello,
>
> I have some questions (today :-) )
>
> - I wondered where is stored local users password?  More precisely in which
> table? I see that users are in xwikidoc table:
> http://platform.xwiki.org/xwiki/bin/view/DevGuide/DatabaseSchema (but not the
> password)
> Note, I don't want reinitialize password (I know how to do it with superuser)

The password is a (string-valued) attribute of an object of class "XWikiUsers",
which is attached to the profile page.
you can see this if you look at any user profile in the object editor.

In mySQLyou can see the stored passwords might look like:

  select * from xwikiobjects join xwikistrings on xwikiobjects.XWO_ID =
xwikistrings.XWS_ID where XWO_CLASSNAME='XWiki.XWikiUsers' and
xwikistrings.XWS_NAME='password';

Unless something is utterly wrong with your installation the passwords should
be stored as SHA-hashes or the like.

Note: In the DB schema the table xwikiproperties also appears between the
xwikiobjects and the xwikistrings, but I have to admit I did not need it for
the query.
Maybe I did something wrong, in that case please someone correct me :)

HTH,
Clemens