Thanks you.
In fact, I want to repopulate automaticelly my LDAP cache to avoid the time for
my first user connexion.
Your command seem to empty the cache containing LDAP groups .
Anyway I didn't manage to launch it, because I obtain this error :-/

javax.script.ScriptException: javax.script.ScriptException:
java.lang.NullPointerException: Cannot invoke method resetGroupCache() on null
object at

> Are there a way to refresh the ldap cache by cron or scheduled script?

Yes, any script can call resetGroupCache() in the LDAP script service.
For example in a groovy scheduler job that would be:

services.ldap.resetGroupCache()