________________________________
 De : Pascal BASTIEN <pbasnews-xw...@yahoo.fr>
À : XWiki Users <users@xwiki.org>
Envoyé le : Vendredi 26 septembre 2014 18h36
Objet : Re: [xwiki-users] About question mark and FAQ

Yes a simple space work fine.
I wanted only a perfect thing :-) Because without non-breaking space, if the
"question FAQ" is too long, sometime the question mark can be display alone on
the next line. If it is not possible it doesn't matter of course. :-)
Anyway, I though there was a simple way to put some HTML code in doc title.

Eventually, about space between text and question mark in french (and other
langage) and no space in (english/german/etc.)  langage, in my advice the
answer is simply a langage key:  $services.localization.render('question.mark')
question.mark=" ?" or question.mark="?" in french
question.mark="?" in english
Or perhaps it is not important ... except for boss ;-)