Hi users,

My project in XWiki consists in a java component which offers some APIs
through a script service called by a Velocity script in a wiki page.

I put my .jar in the directory C:\XWiki Enterprise
7.3\*webapps\xwiki\WEB-INF\lib
*and this is the Velocity and HTML code that I've put in my XWiki page:

{{velocity}}
#if("$!request.evolver" == 1)
## Request for creating a new instance
$services.pars.parse()
$services.evo.removeInstance("Take bike")
$response.sendRedirect($xwiki.getURL('Main.WebHome'))
## Stop processing, since we already sent a redirect.
#stop
#end

{{html}}
<form action="" id="newEvolution" method="post">
<input type="hidden" name="evolver" value="1"/>
 <input type="submit" value="Evolve" class="button"/>
</form>
 {{/html}}
{{/velocity}}

Let first say that nothing is happening when I click on the "Evolve" button
and I don't know why...it looks like it should work, also because creating
a Main_test class in Eclipse, I can run my software calling exactly the
same methods and it works!

Moreover my component must create some files to store some information,
thus I am wondering where to save those files in order to make them
accessible by the component.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance,
Giordano.