On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 12:30 AM, Ludovic Dubost <ludo...@xwiki.com> wrote:

> Isn't the problem that it should be
>
> #if("$!request.evolver" == "1")
>
> And not
>

> #if("$!request.evolver" == 1)

I thought so too but I tested and it works. I checked the Velocity
documentation [1] and the explanation is:

"In the last case (when objects are of different classes), the toString()
method is called on each object and the resulting Strings are compared."

Thanks,
Marius

[1]
https://click.apache.org/docs/velocity/vtl-reference-guide.html##if/#elseif/#else%20-%20Output%20conditional%20on%20truth%20of%20statements