Thomas Mortagne wrote
> ... In short you need to make sure you install a
> package that provide one of the following features:
> java8-runtime-headless, java8-runtime or openjdk-8-jre-headless.

Thanks Thomas!
You are right! I forgot java... But for users who don't know linux very well
- it is not so clearly...
Also problem, that Debian don't provide java install through packets. As a
result, you should execute the following commands:
echo "deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/webupd8team/java/ubuntu xenial main" |
tee /etc/apt/sources.list.d/webupd8team-java.list
echo "deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/webupd8team/java/ubuntu xenial main"
| tee -a /etc/apt/sources.list.d/webupd8team-java.list
apt-key adv --keyserver hkp://keyserver.ubuntu.com:80 --recv-keys EEA14886
apt-get update
apt-get install oracle-java8-installer

Only after this xwiki installation goes without problems.