Attached image shows FAGE Greek Yogurt 1000g container.

David Pearl MetricPioneer.com 503-428-4917

----- Message from edws...@gmail.com ---------
    Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 22:04:28 -0700
    From: Edward Schlesinger <edws...@gmail.com>
 Subject: [USMA:52845] FAGE lowfat yogurt new 1000g container.
      To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>

Hello everyone. The other day while I went grocery shopping I discovered
FAGE (pronouced fayeh) brand yogurt sold in 1000g (35.3 oz) container
instead of 32 oz or 680g (24oz) of the other brands of yogurt. This is
something because usually dairy products in California are sold in USC
amounts by California Weights and Measures guidelines. I do not know if
there has been a change in milk shall be sold in pints, quarts, gallon,
guidelines.

--
Sincerely,
Edward B.