Good point about 1 kg! Y'all may not believe this, but the marketers of this
product either may not be aware that there are 1000 g in 1 kg, or they may not
trust their customers to know. I once had a PHARMACY TECHNICIAN ask me how many
milligrams there are in a gram!

I sense that basic knowledge of the simple internal workings of the metric
system are tacitly discouraged in American society. We don't have very much
metric education at all, except perhaps the kind that treats metric as a
measurement anomaly and discounts its importance.

Paul Trusten, Reg. Pharmacist
Vice President
U.S. Metric Association, Inc.
Midland, Texas USA