From: Carleton MacDonald <carlet...@comcast.net>
Date: Tuesday, June 4, 2013 9:47 pm
Subject: [USMA:52875] RE: Re: A Response to the Metric Petition at We The People
To: "U.S. Metric Association" <usma@colostate.edu>
Cc: "'mechtly, eugene a'" <mech...@illinois.edu>

We had a health fair at work the other day.  After measuring height (the device
had both in and cm) and weight (display was in lb only), the woman had to
consult a chart to find out my BMI.  I already knew my mass in kg and my height
(1.79 m) so I just took out my iPhone, went to Utilities/Calculator, entered in
the kg, divided by 1.79, divided by 1.79 again, and gave her the answer before
she got it from the chart.  I told her if you measure people properly the
calculations are easy.

Carleton