All,

The judging is from 3 - 10 pm on Friday, March 2, at The Minnesota State Fair Coliseum, 1784 Judson Ave, Falcon Heights, MN 55108

Contact for Judging:

Timara Underbakke, Director

Twin Cities Regional Science Fairs

direc...@tcrsf.net

www.tcrsf.net

763-577-1400  cell:612-940-0089

John

At 11:39 2018-02-02, Mark Henschel wrote:
Sorry about that.
Here's the information:

John Dunlop
612-377-3270 office
612-590-5538 cell phone
<mailto:jrdun...@igc.org>jrdun...@igc.org

On Fri, Feb 2, 2018 at 11:37 AM, Mark Henschel <<mailto:mwhensch...@gmail.com>mwhensch...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello everybody:
I got a message from John Dunlop in Minneapolis that there is a need for a judge to judge for the US Metric Association at the Twin Cities Regional Science Fair. They should already have certificates from USMA, as well as judging criteria. IF not, let me know, and I can send you all of the information you might need. I'm attaching John's information in case you want to get ahold of him directly. In case you are wondering, the fair will be held at the Colesium at the State Fair Grounds in Maple Grove, Minnesota over the weekend of March 2-3, 2018.

Thanks for any help anybody could provide.
(So far only three reports of winners for science fairs so far held in 2018)

Mark HenschelÂ

[]
Virus-free. <http://www.avg.com/email-signature?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail>www.avg.com

John Dunlop