Hi Andrew,

The OOT module .xml file definition currently only supports writing scalar
registers, so you need a custom C++ driver. The int_vector option has not
been implemented, and honestly I'm not sure if it would even make sense
because there's many different ways the HDL could implement a "vector" of
taps... it's not really a one-size-fits-all problem.

My recommendation would be to model your hf_chlizer's C++ driver on the
in-tree fir_block_ctrl_impl. Use the sr_write functions to program your
taps as your HDL code requires.

You'll notice fir_block_ctrl_impl uses integer taps. This ends up being a
little clumsy when developing flowgraphs, since your flowgraph application
needs to handle the floating point / fixed point conversion. In the past,
I've created a C++ driver that accepts floating point inputs and converts
to fixed point before programming to FPGA registers. Your preference.

Hope this helps,
EJ