I built from a fresh clone with the normal:

git clone https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd

cd uhd/host/
mkdir build

cd build

cmake ../

make -j8

make test

sudo make install

sudo ldconfig

Then rebuilt gnuradio after that since they said the ABI changed.

Lou

On May 11, 2018, at 09:43 PM, switchlanez <switchla...@gmail.com> wrote:

Yes, I did:
git clone --recursive -b rfnoc-devel https://github.com/EttusResearch/uhd.git

and the "what():  map::at" error is reproduced when I use that branch. So then
I checked out the uhd maint head like you but can't build it properly. What branch of
gr-ettus are you using? Did you install it after installing the uhd maint head?

Note: I ran into similar gr-ettus build issues when I checked out the uhd maint
branch commit Michael mentioned earlier. My workaround for that was to instead
the uhd rfnoc-devel branch head then modify the radio_ctrl_impl.hpp and
radio_ctrl_impl.cpp files to match what was checked into uhd maint branch
(commit 8922095). So I never actually got uhd maint branch to build with with
gr-ettus master branch.