Hi,

My environment is:
USRP: X310 with basicRX (currently one but 6 in a near future)
UHD: 3.13.1.0-rc1
GNURadio: 3.7.13.4-r2
gr-ettus: master branch, up to date

I need to sample 4 real signal / USRP and to demodulate / decimate before
transfer to the PC.

I have created a GNURadio flow with:
- 2 Radio (id 0 and 1), configured with 2 channels
- 2 DDC (id 0 and 1), with 2 channels, with a center frequency fixed to XX MHz
- 4 complex To Real;
- 1 QT Gui with 4 inputs.

Each channel of each radio is connected to an DDC input (radio0 channel 0 to
DDC0 input 0, radio0 channel 1 to DDC0 input 1, etc.)

With this setup and with an input configured as XX + YY MHz (to have a
beatnote) I'm able to see a sinusoid on the qt for all channels (if I plug /
unplug an input signal the corresponding plot is equal to 0 or displays the
signal).
But:
1/ the console panel display continuouly messages about channels overrun
2/ the data flow is not continuous (visible in qt plot) (I suppose is due to
1/ )
3/ channels are not aligned (I suppose is due to 1/ and/or 2/

Theorically, by reading HDL files for the X310 firmware it's seems possible to
use this configuration.

Then, how to fix my issue?
- Is it a USRP/UHD limitation?
- gr-ettus seems not heavily upgraded, is something must be modified in this
  repository?
- I am just wrong somewhere on my design?

Thank you very much

Gwen