On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 15:42:10 -0500
"Marcus D. Leech" <patchvonbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 11/06/2018 12:23 PM, Gwenhael Goavec-Merou wrote:
> > On Tue, 06 Nov 2018 12:09:02 -0500

> >> The only immediate comment I have is that 3Msps is not a valid rate for
> >> the DDC with a 200Msps input--rates must be an integer fraction
> >>     of the input sample rate.
> > Tested with 2Msps this the same result...
> >> It would be helpful if you shared your flow-graph for the cases that
> >> don't work.
> > joined
> >
> > Gwen
> Also, in your Radio BLock, you have "E310: 2 channels" selected, which
> very likely doesn't work with X310.

I've checked multiple time the flow-graph, top_block.py, do grep in gr-ettus,
uhd, gnuradio sources  and I'm unable to find this option... Maybe we have
different version of one piece of code...

I've forget to specify : to be able to select antennas according to basicRX
requierement (A or B) I've modified uhd_rfnoc_radio.xml to add this entry (I
must to sent a patch to fix this).

Gwen