I've tried with USRP block instead of RFNoC block (flowgraph attached).
For subdev spec I have used A:AB A:BA B:AB B:BA because in  other cases uhd
fails with :
thread[thread-per-block[0]: <block gr uhd usrp source (34)>]: RuntimeError: On
node 0/DDC_0, output port 0 is already connected.

For ch1 et ch3 tried A or B without success.

Gwen

Serie of O in console panel and nothing displayed on plot.