Thank you very much for your answer, it has been really useful.

Another question I wanted to ask is if it is possible to measure the RF power and phase at the receiver port before the signal goes to the ADC. If so, how can I obtain that RF information? Is there a way to show it in GNU radio or I need another software?

Thank you very much in advance!

Best regards,

Maria Jesus