Hi,

TwinRx is Rx only card. Look at the spec here:
https://www.ettus.com/product/details/TwinRX

Regarding power measurement calibration this is how it could work (so
you can measure signal power entering Rx port of your USRP):

Connect to the USRP port an RF signal source with known power 'Px'
(let's assume it is a sine wave).

Then you can record this signal (i.e. with use of GNU Radio) and compute
it's uncalibrated power as Markus described it. In Octave/Matlab this
can be written as (you can use 'read_complex_binary' function that is
distributed with GNU Radio to read signal samples 'x'):

Px_uncal = sum(x.*conj(x))/length(x)

and then you can compute simple calibration factor:

c=Px/Px_uncal

Now you can use it to compute estimate of power 'Py' of another RF
signal 'y':

Py_uncal = sum(y.*conj(y))/length(y)

Py = c * Py_uncal

The calibration factor factor 'c' will be true for some particular
frequency range (how wide depends on the frequency response of the
receiver) and at some range of input signal power. It depends also on
temperature and many other variables.

Best Regards,
Piotr Krysik