Hi,

I'm trying to load a RAM inside an RFNoC block, and doing this via register
writes takes about a minute and half.

So, looking for a quicker way to load up the data from the RAM, thought
about a second input to the RFNoC block and source it from the file.  In
this way, the RFNoC block would have two inputs, one which would be source
from the radio block, and the second from file, but the file would only run
through once to load the RAM.

Unfortunately, I haven't found any RFNoC examples that have 2 inputs that
are not tied together (such as the add/sub block).  Does anyone know of a
good example of doing this through RFNoC, or if it is even possible?  Or is
there another mechanism for sending a bunch of data across that I'm
overlooking?

Thanks,
Josh