On 05/08/2019 01:24 PM, Robin Coxe wrote:
Hi Joe and Jason. So, I took a walk down Memory Lane and discovered that the N210 was first released by Ettus Research in November 2010, which was about 6 months after we were acquired by National Instruments. It is a true statement that v2 of the hardware is quite geriatric and no longer supported in modern versions of UHD. However, all hope is not lost.

There *is* support for N200/N210 in the oldest version of UHD that is still downloadable on files.ettus.com <http://files.ettus.com>, UHD v.3.8.0.0. The FPGA images are in this zip file:
http://files.ettus.com/binaries/images/uhd-images_003.008.000-18-g6647f8cc.zip

We unfortunately don't have a v2 in the office to confirm that it still works, but you might want to take a look.

-Robin

Unfortunately, the *.bit* files aren't in that images collection--only the .bin files.