Hi all,

We are trying to get 10.23Msps or 20.46Msps sample rate with X310. Latest
UHD driver enables USRP x310 support 184.32MHz to 200MHz master clock rate.
But it just support some discrete values,unfortunately, it just didn't
support 10.23M*18 or 10.23M*19.
We have tried to input an external reference clock of 10.23MHz, and we want
to cheat x310 that the external clock is 10MHz. We set the master clock
rate of the system as 200MHz. If the PLL can lock to the external clock
source, the actual master clock rate is 10.23 × 20MHz. However, when the
program is running, the UHD driver throws an exception, indicating:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'uhd::runtime_error'
  what(): RuntimeError: Reference Clock PLL failed to lock to external
source.

Is there any way to obtain 10.23Msps sample rate with X310?

Best regards,
Damon