On 2022-05-18 15:42, ahamza1...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have b200 mini and by reading registers I figured out that it is using CMOS for digital interface between ad9361 and BBP.

Is there a way to make it use LVDS?

For example, an FPGA image that could do this?

I am using GNU radio and UHD to program the board, what other modifications in the software I will need to support LVDS if possible?

Thanks,

Ahmed

A very similar question was asked on this list about one week ago. The basic answer is that this was tried, years ago, and the FPGA couldn't meet the S/H
 timing for the faster LVDS interface. So,the CMOS interface is used.

Now, while it MAY be the case that "having another look" might yield the ability to use the LVDS interface, there is not an FPGA image "in the wild"
  that allows this.