PTAL. Not sure what to do abount the flags thing, though.

https://codereview.chromium.org/249283002/diff/20001/src/flag-definitions.h
File src/flag-definitions.h (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/249283002/diff/20001/src/flag-definitions.h#newcode660
src/flag-definitions.h:660: DEFINE_bool(omit, false, "Omit raw snapshot
bytes in generated code.")
On 2014/04/24 06:59:17, Sven Panne wrote:
These new flags don't make sense outside of mksnapshot, can we find a
way to
restrict them to that? Having them e.g. in d8 is a bit confusing. I
know this
problem has been there before, but now we have 4 confusing flags
instead of 1.

I looked at this, thinking it should be really easy to just move those
flags to mksnapshot.cc which contains the main method. Except... the way
the current flags.h/.cc infrastructure is built, it relies on repeatedly
including flag-definitions.h with various defines set to 'extract'
different data out of the macros there. There appears to be no way to
modify the data structures used by flags.h/.cc other than
flag-definitions.h; at least I didn't find any.

Honestly, I'm not super fond of this design, but I can't see any fix
other than refactoring the whole flags thing.

https://codereview.chromium.org/249283002/diff/20001/src/mksnapshot.cc
File src/mksnapshot.cc (right):

https://codereview.chromium.org/249283002/diff/20001/src/mksnapshot.cc#newcode75
src/mksnapshot.cc:75: ~SnapshotWriter() {