Hello

Should be working, seems the problem is the box is called mac.box

   subconfig.vm.box = "mac.box"
    subconfig.vm.box_url = "redacted-url-to.box"

Can you try to match the name of the box? ie mac

you can add the box like

vagrant box add --name mac --provider <provider_here> <url_to_box_here>

Alvaro.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/vagrant-up/CAHqq0eyVu6SXdMkkv8guBn7N3f6VkNYO2u8Pz9oUVwAhdpLtvw%40mail.gmail.com.